[Kodokan Hostel Resumed]
We will resume the use of dormitory rooms and an extra bed for single rooms with bathroom from July 1, 2022, which had been closed to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
* Mask wearing is compulsory in the hostel.
* Avoid going out of your room unless necessary, and take social distancing actions in the common area.
* Before checking-in, make sure that you do not have a fever higher than 37.0℃, cough, phlegm, or taste disorder.
Kodokan hostel, located on the third floor of the Kodokan International Judo Center, is an accommodation facility specifically for Kodokan members, consisting of five dormitory rooms (six bunk beds in each room), twenty single rooms, and two twin rooms.
Three-month booking status is updated twice a month: Hostel booking status
|Single room without bath||Per person, per night||5,500 JPY|
|Single room with bath||Per person, per night||7,700 JPY|
|Twin room with bath||Per room, per night||13,200 JPY|
|Dormitory room||Per person, per night||3,300 JPY|
|Extra bed||Per person, per night||3,300 JPY|
* A Convertible bed is available for single rooms without bathroom and twin rooms, but not available for single rooms with bathroom.
* Single rooms with bath have no windows.
* No meals are served.
A certain percentage of the total accommodation fee is charged as a cancellation fee as follows
- 100% if cancellation takes place on the intended check-in date.
- 50% if the reservation is cancelled the day or two days before the intended check-in date.
- 0% if cancellation is made 3 days or more before the intended check-in date.
Online payment in Japanese yen prior your arrival
Reservations are accepted up to 3 months prior to your arrival date.
For more information and reservation, please contact:
Deluxe single room
Deluxe twin room
Locker in a dormitory
Dormitory (Japanese style)