Farewell ceremony was held for OSAWA Yoshimi 10th dan
20 Feb 2023
Farewell party was held for OSAWA Yoshimi 10th dan, who passed away on October 21 last year, was held at Kodokan on February 18.
Condolence message?by UEMURA Haruki, President of Kodokan.
Acknowledgments by ONOZAWA Koshi 9th dan.
Nominated Flowers Offering YAMASHITA Yasuhiro, President of All Japan Judo Federation.
Participants offering flowers.
Special Exhibits at the Kodokan Judo Museum.
The latest articles
- Kodokan Asa-geiko (Morning Practice)
- Farewell ceremony was held for OSAWA Yoshimi 10th dan
- 2023 Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony
- 2023 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony
- 2023 Kan-geiko (Mid-winter training)
- Signing Ceremony with the Egyptian Judo Federation
- Special promotion for Megumi HORIKAWA and Uta ABE
- Events to Celebrate Kano Shihan's Birthday Ended
- 2023 Kodokan Judo Calendar
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】Hanging Scrolls: "Seiryoku-Zenyo" and "Jita-Kyoei" By KANO Jigoro Shihan