2023 Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony
16 Jan 2023
Sunday, January 15th?was the last day of Kan-geiko that had been held for 10 days.
Trainees sweated in the last training started at 5:30 AM.
Then Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony started at 7 AM.
Kodokan President Haruki Uemura awarded certificates of perfect attendance to participants.
The latest articles
- Farewell ceremony was held for OSAWA Yoshimi 10th dan
- 2023 Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony
- 2023 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony
- 2023 Kan-geiko (Mid-winter training)
- Signing Ceremony with the Egyptian Judo Federation
- Special promotion for Megumi HORIKAWA and Uta ABE
- Events to Celebrate Kano Shihan's Birthday Ended
- 2023 Kodokan Judo Calendar
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】Hanging Scrolls: "Seiryoku-Zenyo" and "Jita-Kyoei" By KANO Jigoro Shihan