Kodokan Visit by the Government Officials and the NF Presidents of the Republic of South Sudan
13 Oct 2022
On Friday, October 7, 2022, 14 officials from the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the Ministry of General Education and Instruction of the Republic of South Sudan, as well as from the sports associations of South Sudan (soccer, track & field, volleyball, etc.) visited the Kodokan. They visited the Museum, experienced judo, and observed the practice of the children class in Kodokan. The group came to Japan as part of the " Project for Youth Empowerment through Sports for Peace Promotion," a technical cooperation project implemented by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
Tour of the museum
Judo Experiencing in the Main Dojo
The latest articles
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】 Visit Kodokan and get a 140th Anniversary Mug.
- Kodokan Visit by the Government Officials and the NF Presidents of the Republic of South Sudan
- Launch of "The Mystery of the Kodokan" a Minecraft digital judo experience!
- 【Birth Anniversary】 Trying Calligraphy (Kano Shihan's words)
- Parent & Child Judo Lesson
- Anniversary of KANO Jigoro Shihan's birth
- H.E. Mr. Yoel Razvozov, Minister of Tourism, Israel Visits Kodokan
- Kodokan Summer Course for the Instrctors of School Curriculam Judo ended
- Summer Course for Women ended
- Kodokan is looking for photos for the Kodokan "Waza" Calendar 2023.