Practice after October 1, 2021
01 Oct 2021
１． Practice policy
- Practice will be held in the stage of "２-B" or "3" depending on the situation. (cf. practice stage chart)
- Conditions and contents of practice will be changed depending on the situation.
- Persons who do not want grabbing practice will practice solely.
- Weekly Kata class is resumed on Tuesday and Friday.
- General practice is extended to 8 PM on weekdays from October 4, (to 7:30 PM on Saturdays).
2. Those who are allowed to participate in practice and requirements
- All judokas wishing to practice at Kodokan
- Those who agree with our policy and requirements for practice (Minors require parental consent).
- Those who do not have a fever over 37.0℃, nor any respiratory disorders such as cough and phlegm.
- Nobody in their household is infected with Covid-19 nor in close contact with Covid-19 patients.
- Those who do not have any symptoms consistent with the check items in the Health Checkup Card.
- As a rule, practitioners over 65 years old should have vaccinated against COVID-19 twice. Even under 64 years old, it is recommendable to have vaccinated.
3. Dojo fee and tuition for October
As per usual.
4. Timetable and dojos
- Children are asked to choose ① or ②
- Check the dojo of the day at the reception counter.
- Before registering at the reception desk on the 4th floor, fill in the Health Checkup Card.
- Take body temperature on the 4th floor with a non-contact thermometer. If a fever over 37.0℃ is detected, take it again with an underarm thermometer.
- Wash your hands, gargle, disinfect your hands at the reception desk and dojo entrance.
- Record the name of partners who you practice with grabbing in the checkup card.
In line with the above-mentioned practice policy, the following requirements are set:
- The number of participants is limited (avoiding the 3 C's).
- Wear judogi.
- Wear a mask (Bring your own mask).
- Windows and doors of dojos and changing rooms are kept open to ensure good ventilation.
- Cool water dispensers are not available. (Bring your own bottled water).
- Change clothes in the designated places and carry your luggage to the designated dojos. (Do not use lockers in the changing rooms).
- Come to Kodokan 15 minutes at earliest before practice starts. Do not stay at Kodokan longer than necessary.
7. Other remarks
- When watching practice on the 8th floor or in a dojo, you are asked to keep a safe distance and refrain from talking.
- The entrance to the reception and changing rooms are kept open.
- Thoroughly disinfect inside the building.
- If you need a place to keep your valuables when you take a shower, do not use a locker in a changing room but a locker in front of the reception desk.
- Bathtub and gym equipment are not available.
- When taking your mask off, take care about the distance between those around, especially take care about droplets in talking.
- When sweating, take care not to touch your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
- Disinfect your hands at the right timing, such as after sneezing, after going to the toilet, or before grabbing practice.
- Contact the Education and Instruction Department immediately when you have become (or are suspected to be) infected with COVID-19.
The latest articles
- 【Online Kodomo-no-Kata Seminar 2021】
- 2021 Kodokan Autumn Kohaku-shiai was held
- Practice after October 1, 2021
- Anniversary of KANO Jigoro Shihan's Birth
- Practice after September 1, 2021
- Kodokan Summer Course I ended
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko ended
- Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko kicked off