Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
07 Jul 2021
Judo Summer Course is being held at the Kodokan from July 5.
The purpose of Summer Course I is to broaden high-dan holders' education and to enhance their qualifications through lessons mainly in Kata. It will be held until July 10.
We take adequate countermeasures against COVID-19. Participants wear masks and keep a safe distance on the mat.
The latest articles
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko ended
- Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko kicked off
- Practice after June 21, 2021
- Sgochu-geiko Mid-Summer Training 2021
- Tsukinami-shiai was restarted
- The Kodokan membership card was renewed
- Practice after April 1, 2021
- The Bulletin of the Association for the Scientific Studies on Judo, Kodokan Report XVIII, will be published
- Practice after February 8, 2021