Sgochu-geiko Mid-Summer Training 2021
01 Jun 2021
1. Period: 10 days from July 1 (Thu) to 10 (Sat), 2021
2. Venue: Kodokan
3. Opening ceremony: 6 pm on July 1
4. Closing ceremony: 6 pm on July 10
5. Hours of training:
Weekdays: 4pm - 8pm
Saturday: 4 pm - 7.30 pm
Sunday: 4pm - 6 pm
＊Training stage and/or hours may be changed depending on the situation.
Please follow instructors' direction.
① Kodokan membership (If you are not a member yet, registration is required.)
② No high fever over 37℃℃, cough, phlegm, or respiratory diseases.
③ Not falling under any items in the Health Checkup Card,
which is given on the 4th floor for you to fill in.
＊ At the reception counter on the 4th floor,
you are required to take your body temperature
and submit the Health Checkup Card.
7. Those who wish to receive "Perfect Attendance Certificate":
(1) Respond to the roll call held at the following times:
Monday-Saturday: 6pm or 7pm
Sunday: 5 pm or 6pm
( 2) Participate for 9 days or more.
8. Special training fee:
If you do not practice in Kodokan on a regular basis and participate
only in mid-summer training, 2,200 yen is charged for the training fee.
9. Deadline:June 24, 2021
Please write to email@example.com or come to the reception counter during practice.
＊To ensure hygiene measures to prevent infection, application is not accepted after June 24.
The latest articles
- Practice after June 21, 2021
- Sgochu-geiko Mid-Summer Training 2021
- Tsukinami-shiai was restarted
- The Kodokan membership card was renewed
- Practice after April 1, 2021
- The Bulletin of the Association for the Scientific Studies on Judo, Kodokan Report XVIII, will be published
- Practice after February 8, 2021
- "JAPAN-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" Online Kodokan International Judo Seminar 2020 finished
- 2021 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony
- 2021 Kan-geiko (Mid-winter training)