Practice after February 8, 2021
05 Feb 2021
１． Practice policy
- Practice will restart on February 8 (Mon).
- Practice will be held in the stage of "1-B" or "2-A" depending on the situation.
(cf. practice stage chart)
- Persons who do not want grabbing practice will practice solely.
- Weekly Kata class on Tuesday and Friday is cancelled until further notice.
2. Those who are allowed to participate in practice and requirements
- All judokas wishing to practice at Kodokan
- Those who agree with our policy and requirements for practice (Minors require parental consent).
- Those who do not have a fever over 37℃ , nor any respiratory disorders such as cough and phlegm.
- Nobody in their household is infected with Covid-19 or in close contact with Covid-19 patients.
- Those who do not have any symptoms consistent with the check items in the Health Checkup Card
3. Dojo fee and tuition for February
- Paid dojo fee / tuition for January can be transferred for February.
- Regular fees are charged from February.
4. Timetable and dojos
- Children are asked to choose 1 or 2
- Check the dojo of the day at the reception counter.
- Before registering at the reception desk on the 4th floor, fill in the Health Checkup Card.
- Take body temperature on the 4th floor with a non-contact thermometer. If a fever over 37.0℃ is detected, take it again with an underarm thermometer.
- Wash your hands, gargle, disinfect your hands at the reception desk and dojo entrance.
- Record the name of partners who you practice with grabbing in the checkup card .
In line with the above-mentioned practice policy, the following requirements are set:
- The number of participants is limited.
- Wear judogi.
- Wear a mask (Bring your own mask).
- Windows and doors of dojos and changing rooms are kept open to ensure good ventilation.
- Cool water dispensers are not available. (Bring your own bottled water).
- Change clothes in the designated places and carry your luggage to the designated dojos. (Do not use lockers in the changing rooms).
- Come to Kodokan 15 minutes at earliest before practice starts. Do not stay at Kodokan longer than necessary.
- Boys will change clothes in the main Dojo on 7th floor.
7. Other remarks
- When watching practice on the 8th floor or in a dojo, you are asked to keep a safe distance and refrain from talking.
- The entrance to the reception and changing rooms are kept open.
- Thoroughly disinfect inside the building.
- Use the disposal paper placed in the toilets.
- If you need a place to keep your valuables when you take a shower, do not use a locker in a changing room but a locker in front of the reception desk.
- Bathrooms are not available.
- The gym is not available.
- When taking your mask off, take care about the distance between those around, especially take care about droplets in talking.
- When sweating, take care not to touch your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
- Disinfect your hands at the right timing, such as after sneezing, after going to the toilet, or before grabbing practice.
- Contact the Education and Instruction Department immediately when you have become (or are suspected to be) infected with COVID-19.
The latest articles
- Practice after February 8, 2021
- "JAPAN-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" Online Kodokan International Judo Seminar 2020 finished
- 2021 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony
- 2021 Kan-geiko (Mid-winter training)
- 2020 Kodokan Kohaku-shiai
- "JAPAN-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" Online Kodokan International Judo Seminar 2020 started
- A farewell ceremony was held to KANO Yukimitsu honorary president of Kodokan and honorary president of the All Japan Judo Federation
- Events to Celebrate Kano Shihan's Birthday Ended
- "Notice" Extension of Opening Hours
- 【Birth Anniversary】 In commemoration of the 160th birth anniversary of KANO Jigoro Shihan, the unpublished letter of Kano Shihan will be on display for the first time.