Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
09 Jul 2020
Judo Summer Course is being held at the Kodokan from July 6.
The purpose of Summer Course I is to broaden high-dan holders' education and to enhance their qualifications through lessons mainly in Kata. It will be held until July 11.
We take adequate countermeasures against COVID-19. Participants wear masks and keep a safe distance on the mat.
Itsutsu no kata
The latest articles
- Kodokan Summer Course I ended
- Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
- Practice after July 1
- Class resumption policy at Kodokan
- Classes reopened for enrolled Kodokan students on an experimental basis
- "KODOKAN Official YouTube Channel"
- Lecture organized by the Association for Scientific Studies on Judo, Kodokan