Classes reopened for enrolled Kodokan students on an experimental basis
03 Jun 2020
Following the nationwide lifting of the state of emergency, Kodokan reopened classes for enrolled students on June 1 in an unusual manner to comply with the hygiene rules.
Students were required to fill in the Health Checkup Card and take their temperature. Although the number of participants was limited, they practiced Judo for the first time in three months.
At the reception desk (left) Disinfection and cleaning before and after practice (right)
Keeping a safe distance from each other, students did solo training, including basic training, break falls, and repetition training.
Bow to Shihan (left) Words from Head Instructor Sameshima (right)
Instruction how to keep a physical distance (left) Circuit training (right)
Headstand, bridge, rolling to the right or left (left) Trunk muscle training (right)
Kodokan will adopt these types of training for the time being.
... Kodokan uses this PDF file.
You are free to print it for use at your dojo
The latest articles
- Class resumption policy at Kodokan
- Classes reopened for enrolled Kodokan students on an experimental basis
- "KODOKAN Official YouTube Channel"
- Lecture organized by the Association for Scientific Studies on Judo, Kodokan
- Closing ceremony of 2020 mid-winter training
- 2020 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony
- 2020 Kan-geiko (Mid-winter training)