Closing ceremony of 2020 mid-winter training
22 Jan 2020
January 17 was the last day of the ten-day mid-winter training that began on January 8.
Starting at 5:30 am, practitioners worked diligently on the last training.
The ceremony to conclude the event was held at 7 pm.
In the ceremony, UEMURA Haruki, Kodokan President, handed Perfect Attendance Certificate to the participants who attended all the days of the traditional early morning training.
The latest articles
- Lecture organized by the Association for Scientific Studies on Judo, Kodokan
- Closing ceremony of 2020 mid-winter training
- 2020 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony
- 2020 Kan-geiko (Mid-winter training)
- Maruyama awarded special promotion
- Foreign students at Kodokan appear on language school website
- Events to Celebrate Kano Shihan's Birthday Ended
- [Anniversary of Kano Shihan's Birth] Stamp Rally
- [Anniversary of Kano Shihan's Birth] Visit Kodokan and get a booklet, "Words of Kano Jigoro Shihan"
- Special promotion granted to SONE Akira and ABE Uta