Kodokan Summer Course for the Instrctors of School Curriculam Judo ended
13 Aug 2019
Kodokan Summer Course, a three-day course for the Instrctors of School Curriculam Judo, finished on August 7.
In junior high schools, martial art courses for the compulsory curriculum started. This course was conducted for PE teachers who were not specialists in Judo and for the candidates of outside Judo coaches to improve their teaching ability. They got lectures on teaching methods and so on.
There were about 40 participants.
History of Kodokan and current status of martial art courses for the compulsory curriculum
Planning PE class and Referee rule of practice matches
Basic movement and throwing techniques
In the closing ceremony, representatives received the certificates of perfect attendance from President Uemura.
The latest articles
- Kodokan Summer Course for Boys and Girls ended
- Kodokan Summer Course for Women ended
- Kodokan Summer Course for the Instrctors of School Curriculam Judo ended
- Kodokan Summer Course I ended
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko kicked off
- Special promotion for Akira SONE
- 2019 Kodokan Spring Kohaku-shiai
- Visit to the Kano Shihan's grave
- All Japan Judo Contest for High Dan Holders
- Special promotion for Wolf AARON