2019 Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony
25 Jan 2019
Mr. Ichiro ABE 10th Dan also participated in the annual Kodokan Kan-geiko that had been held from Monday, January 7th.
Mr. Abe 10th Dan, having a chat with Kodokan President
Wednesday, January 16th was the last day of Kan-geiko that had been held for 10 days.
Trainees sweated in the last training started at 5:30 AM.
Then Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony started at 7 AM.
Mr. Saburo Matsushita, Member of the Board of Directors, awarded certificates of perfect attendance to participants.
The latest articles
- Annual international seminars for young coaches were over:Kodokan International Judo Seminar and Judo Seminar for JICA Volunteers
- 2019 Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony
- 2019 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony was held
- 2019 Kan-geiko (Mid-winter training) started
- Birth Anniversary Kano Jigoro Shihan ended
- Report from an instructor dispatched to Brunei for Japan-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT in 2018
- [Birth Anniversary] Special exhibition: Letters from a famous person and materials related to the Olympics
- [Birth Anniversary] Trying Calligraphy (Kano Shihan's words)
- [Birth Anniversary] Lecture and Symposium (in Japanese)
- [Birth Anniversary] Kano Shihan plastic file folders will be offered for free