Moving of Education & Instruction Department
22 Jun 2018
Education & Instruction Department that had been located on the 1st floor of Kodokan Main Building was moved to the 4th floor (next to dojo reception) of Kodokan International Judo Center in April, 2018.
In the morning (9:30-12:00), the operation of Education & Instruction Department is tentatively conducted at Accounting Department that is located on the 1st floor of Kodokan Main Building.
In the afternoon (13:00-17:30), the operation is conducted at the 4th floor of Kodokan International Judo Center.
(Dojo is open until 20:00 Monday through Friday. On Saturday, it is open until 19:30)
The latest articles
- 2018 Kodokan Spring Kohaku-shiai was held
- Moving of Education & Instruction Department
- Bozen-sai at Kano Shihan's grave was held
- All Japan Judo Contest for High Dan Holders and a ceremony to commemorate the 80th anniversary year of death of Kano Jigoro Shihan were held
- Kodokan Instructors' Meeting was held
- A new Judo Federation has been established in Brunei
- The Kodokan International Judo Seminar 2018 and the Judo Seminar for JICA Volunteers 2018 are being held
- Kata Practice at the Kodokan -Another Kata class was added-
- 2018 Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony
- 2018 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony was held