Kodokan Instructors' Meeting was held
25 Apr 2018
On Saturday, March 31, Kodokan Instructors' Meeting in 2018 was held at the main dojo of the Kodokan.
The meeting is held once a year for the purpose of promoting instructors' self-awareness as Kodokan instructors and enhancing their qualifications, as well as promoting their mutual exchanges and to have a common view on the contribution to trainees.
About 70 instructors participated in it this year. To have a common view, we confirmed the principle of guidance and teaching content, and then conducted a seminar of technique at the main dojo. In addition, we provided instruction on emergency action such as Kappo, heart massage and the evacuation route.
Speech by Mr. Haruki Uemura, Kodokan President
Technique seminar by Mr. Motonari Sameshima, the Director of Education & Instruction Department
Mr. Sanshiro Yamamoto, Manager of Grading Department explained about the number of new members and promoted members.
Participants are practicing heart massage with a tennis ball.
Participants of the meeting including President and Mr. Saburo Matsushita, 9th Dan
The latest articles
- All Japan Judo Contest for High Dan Holders and a ceremony to commemorate the 80th anniversary year of death of Kano Jigoro Shihan were held
- Kodokan Instructors' Meeting was held
- A new Judo Federation has been established in Brunei
- The Kodokan International Judo Seminar 2018 and the Judo Seminar for JICA Volunteers 2018 are being held
- Kata Practice at the Kodokan -Another Kata class was added-
- 2018 Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony
- 2018 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony was held
- 2018 Kan-geiko (Mid-winter training) has started
- All Japan Judo Kata Championships was held
- 2017 Kodokan Autumn Kohaku-shiai was held