Summer Course for Boys & Girls and Summer Course for Women began
03 Aug 2017
On Monday, July 31, Summer Course for Women and Summer Course for Boys & Girls began.
Summer Course for Women is held to increase women trainees' knowledge and to improve their judo skill. We offer the following two courses:
-Course A: for the applicants of dan promotion test or for trainees who want to practice Kata
-Course B: for beginners and inexperienced persons (the 4th year)
Summer Course for Boys & Girls is held every summer. It is designed to establish the basis of Judo practice through lessons and Randori, and to promote friendship between school-age trainees who will forge the future, and to foster their healthy body and mind as well as Judo technique.
Summer Course for Women
Course B (for inexperienced persons)
Summer Course for Boys & Girls
Summer Course for Boys and Girls will be held until Wednesday, August 2, and Summer Course for Women will be held until Thursday, August 3.
The latest articles
- Kodokan Summer Course for Boys and Girls was completed
- Summer Course for Boys & Girls and Summer Course for Women began
- Summer Course II was completed
- Kodokan Summer Course II has begun
- The 3rd Kodokan Youth Judo Education Camp (Croatia)
- Closing ceremony of Shochu-geiko 2017 was held
- Kodokan Summer Course I ended
- Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko has begun
- Judo Exchange Program: "Japan-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" in Myanmar