Kodokan Summer Course II has begun
01 Aug 2017
On Monday, July 24, Kodokan Summer Course II began.
Summer Course II is intended for 3rd Dan and below. Participants are divided into three groups in accordance with their respective skills. The course is designed to establish the basics of Judo practice through instruction of Nage-waza and Katame-waza, lectures, Randori, competitions and others.
Basics of Nage-waza
Section for 1st Dan and above
Section for 1st Kyu and below
Section for Junior High School students
Summer Course II will be held until Friday, July 28.
The latest articles
- Summer Course II was completed
- Kodokan Summer Course II has begun
- The 3rd Kodokan Youth Judo Education Camp (Croatia)
- Closing ceremony of Shochu-geiko 2017 was held
- Kodokan Summer Course I ended
- Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko has begun
- Judo Exchange Program: "Japan-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" in Myanmar
- 2017 Kodokan Spring Kohaku-shiai was held
- Judo Exchange Program: "Japan-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" in Brunei