Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
20 Jul 2017
Judo Summer Course is being held at the Kodokan from July 14.
The purpose of Summer Course I "Kata, Lecture and others" is to broaden high-dan holders' education and to improve their quality through lessons mainly in Kata. It will be held until July 21.
The latest articles
- Kodokan Summer Course I ended
- Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko has begun
- Judo Exchange Program: "Japan-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" in Myanmar
- 2017 Kodokan Spring Kohaku-shiai was held
- Judo Exchange Program: "Japan-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" in Brunei
- Demonstration and Opinion Exchange Meeting of Special Needs Judo
- Bozen-sai at Kano Shihan's grave was held
- All Japan Judo Contest for High Dan Holders was held
- Names of Judo Techniques