Closing ceremony of Shochu-geiko 2017 was held
27 Jul 2017
On Friday July 21, the closing ceremony of Kodokan Shochu-Geiko (mid-summer training) was held after completing the ten-day schedule.
President Uemura awarded the certificates of perfect attendance to participants.
This year, 270 people applied for Shochu-Geiko, and 128 of them were awarded for their perfect attendance.
The latest articles
- The 3rd Kodokan Youth Judo Education Camp (Croatia)
- Closing ceremony of Shochu-geiko 2017 was held
- Kodokan Summer Course I ended
- Kodokan Summer Course I is being held
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko has begun
- Judo Exchange Program: "Japan-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" in Myanmar
- 2017 Kodokan Spring Kohaku-shiai was held
- Judo Exchange Program: "Japan-ASEAN JITA-KYOEI PROJECT" in Brunei
- Demonstration and Opinion Exchange Meeting of Special Needs Judo
- Bozen-sai at Kano Shihan's grave was held