2017 Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony
18 Jan 2017
Sunday, January 15th was the last day of the annual Kodokan Kan-geiko that had been held from January 6th.
Trainees sweated in the last training held from 5:30 AM and attended Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony from 7AM.
President Uemura awarded the certificate of perfect attendance to participants.
The latest articles
- Kodokan Youth Cultivation Training Seminar in Aso, Kumamoto Prefecture
- 2017 Kan-geiko Closing Ceremony
- 2017 Kodokan Kagami Biraki Ceremony was held
- 2017 Kan-geiko (Mid-winter training) has started
- Calligraphy "Kodokan" by Katsu Kaishu will be exhibited for the first time
- IBSA Judo Chairman and Sports Director visited the Kodokan
- Russian President Mr. Vladimir Putin visited the Kodokan
- Kodokan Judo Museum exhibited materials of Mr. Vasili Oshchepkov in Bunkyo Muse Festa
- Special exhibition of the material concerning Mr. Vasili Oshchepkov
- IJF Kata Training Camp Report