IBSA Judo Chairman and Sports Director visited the Kodokan
20 Dec 2016
Mr. Norbert Biro, IBSA Judo Chairman, and Mr. János Tardos, IBSA Judo Sports Director, visited the Kodokan.
Starting from the left, Mr. Shinro Fujita (Director, Kodokan International Department), Mr. Norbert Biro (IBSA Judo Chairman), Mr. János Tardos (IBSA Judo Sports Director), Mr. Haruki Uemura (President, Kodokan) and Mr. Yutaka Kakinuma (Director, Japan Visually Impaired Judo Federation International Department)
They are visiting Japan for the preparation of Tokyo Paralympic in 2020, and made a courtesy visit to President Haruki Uemura.
IBSA (International Blind Sports Federation) is an affiliated organization of IPC (International Paralympic Committee) that consists of various blind sports organizations including Judo.
The Kodokan supports the activities of visually impaired Judo through the support of All Japan Visually Impaired Judo Championships.
The latest articles
- Calligraphy "Kodokan" by Katsu Kaishu will be exhibited for the first time
- IBSA Judo Chairman and Sports Director visited the Kodokan
- Russian President Mr. Vladimir Putin visited the Kodokan
- Kodokan Judo Museum exhibited materials of Mr. Vasili Oshchepkov in Bunkyo Muse Festa
- Special exhibition of the material concerning Mr. Vasili Oshchepkov
- IJF Kata Training Camp Report
- Hong Kong Judo Referee Seminar and Coaching Seminar
- All Japan Judo Kata Championships was held
- Presidents of Judo Federations in ASEAN―Japan Visit
- The first delegation to Central Asiatic countries sponsored by Japan Foundation was dispatched