【Birth Anniversary】 Trying Calligraphy and Dr. SAWA's Math Fun Gym were held
01 Nov 2016
Trying Calligraphy event started on Thursday, October 27th.
Many participants enjoyed writing Kano Shihan's words such as Seiryoku-Zenyo (maximum efficient use of energy) and Tsutomureba-Kanarazu-Tassu (if there is effort, there is always accomplishment) looking at Kano Shihan's calligraphy as a model.
Members of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Judo team participated in the event, too.
Dr. SAWA's Math Fun Gym was held on Friday, 28th, from 16:30.
This is a combination of mathematics and physical exercise which can train body and brain together. Members of Boys and Girls class and visitors took part in the event.
The latest articles
- Participants of World Economic Forum-Young Global Leaders Summit experienced Judo at the Kodokan
- 【Birth Anniversary】 Trying Calligraphy and Dr. SAWA's Math Fun Gym were held
- 【Birth Anniversary】 Uki-goshi/Harai-goshi/Tsurikomi-goshi Training Day was held
- Ceremony for the 80th anniversary of Czech Judo Federation was held
- 【Birth Anniversary】 Trying Calligraphy (Kano Shihan's words)
- 【Birth Anniversary】Uki-goshi/Harai-goshi/Tsurikomi-goshi Training Day
- 【Birth Anniversary】 Parent-and-child Judo Lesson
- 2016 Autumn Kohaku-shiai was held
- Birth Anniversary Kano Jigoro Shihan
- Kodokan received a visit by the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kyrgyz Republic in Japan