Haruka TACHIMOTO received a Dan diploma for the special promotion
26 Aug 2016
Haruka TACHIMOTO, the 70kg gold medalist of Judo in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics and who was specially promoted to Women's 5th Dan
On August 25, TACHIMOTO visited the Kodokan and was awarded the diploma for the promotion from President Haruki UEMURA.
President UEMURA giving an explanation on the calligraphy of "Seiryoku-Zenyo" written by Kano Shihan.
In appreciation for the achievements during the Rio Olympics, Mashu BAKER (90kg gold medalist of Judo in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics) and Haruka TACHIMOTO were specially promoted.
The latest articles
- Mashu BAKER received a Dan diploma for the special promotion
- Haruka TACHIMOTO received a Dan diploma for the special promotion
- Bhutan Judo Association was admitted as a full member of IJF
- News from Brazil: Mr. Chiaki ISHII, 8th Dan, took part in the torch relay for the Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games
- News from Brazil: Kodokan Judo took root in Brazil
- Summer Course II has been completed
- Summer Course for Women has been completed
- Send-off ceremony for the Japanese Judo Teams of the Rio de Janeiro Olympic and Paralympic Games was held
- Closing ceremony of 2016 Shochu-Geiko was held
- Summer Course II and Summer Course for Women have begun