Haruka TACHIMOTO received a Dan diploma for the special promotion
26 Aug 2016
Haruka TACHIMOTO, the 70kg gold medalist of Judo in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics and who was specially promoted to Women's 5th Dan
On August 25, TACHIMOTO visited the Kodokan and was awarded the diploma for the promotion from President Haruki UEMURA.
President UEMURA giving an explanation on the calligraphy of "Seiryoku-Zenyo" written by Kano Shihan.
In appreciation for the achievements during the Rio Olympics, Mashu BAKER (90kg gold medalist of Judo in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics) and Haruka TACHIMOTO were specially promoted.
The latest articles
- Signing Ceremony with the Egyptian Judo Federation
- Special promotion for Megumi HORIKAWA and Uta ABE
- Events to Celebrate Kano Shihan's Birthday Ended
- 2023 Kodokan Judo Calendar
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】Hanging Scrolls: "Seiryoku-Zenyo" and "Jita-Kyoei" By KANO Jigoro Shihan
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】 Visit Kodokan and get a 140th Anniversary Mug.
- Kodokan Visit by the Government Officials and the NF Presidents of the Republic of South Sudan
- Launch of "The Mystery of the Kodokan" a Minecraft digital judo experience!
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】 Trying Calligraphy (Kano Shihan's words)