Summer Course II and Summer Course for Women have begun
29 Jul 2016
On Monday, July 25, Summer Course II and Summer Course for Women began.
Summer Course II is intended for trainees of the third Dan and below. Participants were divided into three groups in accordance with their respective skills. The purpose of the course is to establish the basics of Judo practice through the instructions of Nage-waza and Katame-waza, lectures, Randori, competitions and others.
The purpose of Summer Course for Women that has two classes (A and B) is to enhance participants' knowledge and skills. This is the third year of B Course that is intended for beginners.
Over 300 trainees attended the opening ceremony.
Summer Course II
Summer Course for Women
B course (Summer Course for Women)
The latest articles
- Closing ceremony of 2016 Shochu-Geiko was held
- Summer Course II and Summer Course for Women have begun
- Kata Summer Course [DAY 6] Kata Demonstrations and Closing Ceremony
- Kata Summer Course [DAY 5] Koshiki-no-Kata
- Kata Summer Course [DAY 4] Kime-no-Kata and Kodokan Goshin-jutsu
- Kata Summer Course [DAY 3] Katame-no-Kata and Ju-no-Kata
- Kata Summer Course [DAY 2] Nage-no-Kata
- Kata Summer Course [DAY 1] Lecture, Kappo and Itsutsu-no-Kata
- Kodokan Shochu-Geiko has begun
- 【Kodokan Special Lesson】Croatian Judo Federation (Postscript)