【Kodokan Special Lesson】Croatian Judo Federation
06 Jul 2016
Special lessons for a team from the Croatian Judo Federation were held at the Kodokan during their stay for 9 days from June 27th.
All 17 members (3 coaches and 14 competitors) took practical lessons in Nage-waza and Katame-waza from Kodokan instructors, and also attended a lecture on Judo history.
The team stayed at Kodokan Hostel until July 5th, also participating in regular classes.
As shown above, Kodokan is conducting special lessons for teams from foreign countries.
Please contact the International Department to make inquiries.
Kodokan International Department
The latest articles
- 【Kodokan Special Lesson】Croatian Judo Federation (Postscript)
- 【Kodokan Special Lesson】Croatian Judo Federation
- Workshop of the University of Tsukuba's graduate school was held at the Kodokan
- 2016 Kodokan Spring Kohaku-shiai was held
- Kodokan's magazine "JUDO" was introduced as a sport magazine with the longest tradition
- Kodokan Kata Seminar was held
- Kodokan Seminar was held
- Takeshi OJITANI and Kanae YAMABE were specially promoted
- All Japan Tournament for Boys and Girls was held
- Bozen-sai at Kano Shihan's grave was held