Workshop of the University of Tsukuba's graduate school was held at the Kodokan
30 Jun 2016
Over two days from June 10th to 11th, International Debate Camp I and II that was a part of the program for the Next-generation Health & Sports Science (for Ph.D. of University of Tsukuba's graduate school) was held at the Kodokan.
Nine members (three of them were teachers and six were students) participated from the University of Tsukuba.
On 10th at the study room, teachers and graduate students of University of Tsukuba presented research outcomes, and Naoki MURATA, 8th Dan, gave a lecture. On 11th, Motonari SAMESHIMA, 8th Dan, conducted a training session at the main dojo.
Program for the Next-generation Health & Sports Science, for Ph.D. of University of Tsukuba
International Debate Camp @ Kodokan
Discussion about Next-generation Health & Sports Science at the Birthplace of Judo
Friday June 10th and Saturday June 11th, 2016
1) Lecture about the thought of Kano Shihan and Judo (Naoki MURATA, 8th Dan, the Director of the Museum and Library Department)
2) Judo training session (Motonari SAMESHIMA, 8th Dan, the Director of the Education & Instruction Department)
3) Presentations of research outcomes by teachers and graduate students, and discussions
The latest articles
- 【Kodokan Special Lesson】Croatian Judo Federation
- Workshop of the University of Tsukuba's graduate school was held at the Kodokan
- 2016 Kodokan Spring Kohaku-shiai was held
- Kodokan's magazine "JUDO" was introduced as a sport magazine with the longest tradition
- Kodokan Kata Seminar was held
- Kodokan Seminar was held
- Takeshi OJITANI and Kanae YAMABE were specially promoted
- All Japan Tournament for Boys and Girls was held
- Bozen-sai at Kano Shihan's grave was held
- The Kodokan has created an official Facebook page