Kodokan's magazine "JUDO" was introduced as a sport magazine with the longest tradition
08 Jun 2016
Kodokan's magazine "JUDO" was introduced in the Saturday Edition of newspaper, The Asahi Shimbun, as a sport magazine with the longest tradition in Japan, on Saturday, May 28th.
Click here to see the article (Japanese)
Kodokan's magazine "JUDO" was introduced in the illustration of newspaper article.
Kodokan's magazine was firstly published by Kano Jigoro Shihan in 1898 under the name "KOKUSHI (people who devote themselves to the interests of their country and the public)". Since then, it has been continuously published monthly while changing its name, and the current name is "JUDO".
The latest articles
- Signing Ceremony with the Egyptian Judo Federation
- Special promotion for Megumi HORIKAWA and Uta ABE
- Events to Celebrate Kano Shihan's Birthday Ended
- 2023 Kodokan Judo Calendar
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】Hanging Scrolls: "Seiryoku-Zenyo" and "Jita-Kyoei" By KANO Jigoro Shihan
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】 Visit Kodokan and get a 140th Anniversary Mug.
- Kodokan Visit by the Government Officials and the NF Presidents of the Republic of South Sudan
- Launch of "The Mystery of the Kodokan" a Minecraft digital judo experience!
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】 Trying Calligraphy (Kano Shihan's words)