Waza Course and Women's Course have begun
28 Jul 2015
On Friday 24 July, Summer Course II (Waza) and Women's Course have begun.
Waza Course is intended for trainees of the third Dan and below.
Participants divide into three groups in accordance with ability.
The purpose of the course is to establish the basics of Judo practice through the instructions of Nage-waza and Katame-waza, lectures, Randori, competitions and others.
The purpose of Women's Course is to enhance participants' knowledge and Judo skills.
Two courses are conducted. This is the second year of B Course that is intended for beginners.
Nearly 340 participants gathered at the opening ceremony
Summer Course II (Waza)
Instruction by Mr. Yoshimi OSAWA, 10th Dan
Waza Course will be held until Tuesday 28 July, and Women's Course will be held until Monday 27 July.
The latest articles
- Signing Ceremony with the Egyptian Judo Federation
- Special promotion for Megumi HORIKAWA and Uta ABE
- Events to Celebrate Kano Shihan's Birthday Ended
- 2023 Kodokan Judo Calendar
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】Hanging Scrolls: "Seiryoku-Zenyo" and "Jita-Kyoei" By KANO Jigoro Shihan
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】 Visit Kodokan and get a 140th Anniversary Mug.
- Kodokan Visit by the Government Officials and the NF Presidents of the Republic of South Sudan
- Launch of "The Mystery of the Kodokan" a Minecraft digital judo experience!
- 【Anniversary of KANO Shihan's Birth】 Trying Calligraphy (Kano Shihan's words)